Friday, July 17, 2009

I found my thrill...

on blueberry hill.

Ah, Michigan blueberries are ripe and ready for pickin' and eatin'. We just bought this year, though. With birthday parties this weekend, preparing for Thailand...well, taking the time to pick with the three little ones just isn't happening. But they taste just as sweet. I bought 10 pounds to eat, and to freeze for winter. Honestly, I could sit down and eat 10 pounds in no time. I always like to gross out Jacob by reminding him that if he eats too many, his poop will turn green. "Ah, mom, that's gross!" Yeah, like you've never said anything gross!! Laura helped me eat, I mean clean, the berries today.





Oh, yeah...while I was preoccupied with the blueberries, I also found Charlie trying to climb into the dryer again. At least he wore his helmet this time!

3 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Fun! Blueberries are the best! They cost a fortune here in Texas though. I love how Charlie wore his helmet...safety first :) When do you guys leave for Thailand?

Adeye said...

A helmet in the dryer---that's perfect!

Oh your children are just absolutely precious, friend. I can hardly wait to see your beautiful new addition in the mix. Soon!

amyhusted said...

Does Charlie like Amusement Park rides? Maybe that's what he's looking for? Oh Charlie, you keep us smiling.