Monday, July 6, 2009

Surgery, finally

After postponing her surgery twice (because we thought we'd be in Thailand), Laura finally had it done today. It was a pretty simple laser procedure to clear the lenses that were inserted into her eyes last year due to cataracts. The right one was the cloudiest, and hopefully it will remain clear or the dr. will have to do another operation inside the eye...not just laser like this time. Laura did NOT want to wake after surgery. She stayed snuggled with me for quite awhile in the recovery room. I forgot my camera...she looked so cute in her bright yellow hospital jammies. She's still a bit groggy...that's OK...we'll just snuggle some more!

3 comments:

Joyful mom said...

Praise God it all went well. I LOVE the picture. Precious little princess.

Sugar Momma said...

Praying for healing for Miss Laura!

Megan said...

Hi Angie!

Somehow I missed that you FINALLY got your travel call(again)!! Congrats! I also missed checking out your blog. LOVE IT! Your family is beautiful!! Prayers for Laura's healing.

Blessings~