Sunday, May 16, 2010

Just For Fun

Just some fun photos of the kids. Jamie is loving his new camera, and capturing
expressions and movement that he couldn't
with the old camera.
Here's Laura...I just love the candid shots.



Amarin outside doing his chores.
Charlie having fun with his cousins.

Jacob, the sea pirate!

Jacob making a motor...he was so happy that it really worked!

Helping my almost-6-year-old with her somersaults.
She can't be that old yet, can she?
It feels like she just came home from China!


And the happy squeal...

Now I try myself, mom. This is as much as she's
figured out so far. Then she crawls back for more help.

Laura and her patient dog, Ruffey.

6 comments:

Adeye said...

Absolutely stunning pictures, my friend. Gosh, Laura sure is a tiny little thing, hey? Soooooo sweet.

I have so missed keeping up with your family.

Jay and Chandra and Penny Regan said...

Love the pictures!!!

Anja said...

OMG, Laura really looks so grown up - and PRETTY, the little princess! What a great smile and determination on her face! Oh, I would love to give her a big hug right now! MISS YOU GUYS, Anja

amyhusted said...

I can feel all the love and the fun that goes on in your house!!! Thanks for sharing.

Megan said...

Love the pictures!! It looks like alot of fun things going on. Glad you had some sunshine! We finally have some too and it is SO welcome!

Sugar Momma said...

Great pics Angie!