Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Two "Robins"

I'm glad I have a blog to record some
of the things my kids say.
The other day, the boys were sitting, looking at a picture Bible.
I was in the other room, and heard Charlie
say, "That's Jesus. And those are the two robins."
This was followed by hoots of laughter from
both Jacob and Amarin.
(I'm so glad Amarin is understanding so much!)
I had to go in to see what was so funny,
all the while, scratching my head as to what
picture he was looking at with Jesus and the
two robins.
It was a picture of Jesus on the cross,
and the two ROBBERS on either side.
Thanks for yet another chuckle, Char!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Haha! You posted it. Funny.
(btw - I'm done with my study time - are you?) ;-)

Jean said...

That is so funny I love the cute things they say! We refer to Anna as our daily cup of cuteness- the littles are so entertaining!!

Karin said...

Hee!! :) That is too cute!

Goodness and Mercy Mom said...

That's precious!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by my blog (and thanks for the birthday wishes)! Your family is just beautiful. Happy belated Gotcha Day for Laura. How exciting that you are one step closer to bringing darling Jenna home.

I look forward to visiting your blog often to see what special things God is doing in your family. I'll be praying alongside you that Jenna will be home soon.

God Bless,
Kathie