Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jenna Mei update!

Yahoo! Happy, happy day!
We received an email from Red Thread China with an update
about our Jenna Mei.
It was brief, but it gave her measurements and the two photos below.
Can you believe she is EXACTLY the same height and weight as Laura?
I just took Laura for her 6 year check up on Tuesday,
and they are EXACTLY the same size!
And they are 30 months apart!
Charlie is 15 months apart from each girl...smack in the middle.
He's maybe one inch taller, but 10 pounds heavier...
the kid's a brick!
Dressing "triplets" is gonna be fun!
I just love her chubby little cheeks and her full little lips.
And look at that hair! It is so thick!
Sweetie...Mommy's bringin' some bows for that hair!
Now...bring on that LOA!

9 comments:

Shonni said...

She is adorable!

Kam said...

Oh, Angie, she's so darn cute! Can't wait for you to go snatch her up! Hope you guys are well...we are, just busy!

Hugs~

Sean and Lisa said...

What a doll baby! Goodness I could just eat her up!
I'll bet you can't wait to get her in your arms forever.
Much love!
Lisa

Adeye said...

What a SWEETIE PIE!!!!! Oh my goodness, I know your arms are longing to squeeze her :) Thanks for sharing your great news, friend. Rejoicing! New pics are like gold.

Megan said...

Oh, she is adorable, Angie! Hopefully travel will be soon!

Chrissy said...

She looks so healthy. I get goosebumps seeing her on those steps where Lila's pictures were taken too! I hope they don't shave her hair off again before you get there...She is beautiful and will be just perfect for your loving, happy family!

Jenny said...

Angie- oh my word. She is sweeter then I can imagine. She is beautiful! I hope we can get our girls together sometime. What a gift.

amyhusted said...

So glad to hear the good news. God is good!!!

Anonymous said...

She is lovely and I am smitten!
Mickey