Monday, July 19, 2010

More Birthday Pictures

You know my birthday was yesterday.
I guess my teacher thought I still needed to do some work.
(Mom thinks this is cool!)

Finally...time for my birthday treats!

Mmm, mmm, good!

When I got home, Jacob and Amarin gave me birthday presents.
Amarin made a card for me.

I'll take out some of the tissue paper, Amarin.

Amarin painted a rock for me that looks like a piece of pie!
Hmmm...wonder what flavor it is?

I like your card, Jacob, but this empty bag is really cool!

Jacob drew my portrait.
Can you see the resemblance?

Oooh...nice bag!

Jacob made a mobile for my bedroom!
He cut the wood, took off the bark, and put it all together
so it twists and spins!

1 comment:

amyhusted said...

Those boys have such big hearts and so sweet. Laura is such a lucky girl!