Friday, July 23, 2010

What Guys Do

Guy time...to do guy stuff.
The "guys" took off for an overnight trip
for some bonding...like guys should do sometimes
without us girly-girls hangin' around!
(Besides, I'm not that much of an outdoorsey person...
could be snakes in those waters!)
So, they went canoeing for a couple hours
and saw fallen trees, birds, ducks, and turtles.
Before he left, I had to assure Amarin that there were
no alligators.


My Charlie...just hangin' around!

I would have told Jacob to be careful up there!
That's why sometimes they just need guy time, right?
S'mores...can't be in the outdoors without 'em!

Jacob being goofy!

The evening campfire
Nice expression, Amarin!!
PS. Jacob, your marshmallow's on fire!


3 comments:

Megan said...

Looks like a blast!! Hope you and Laura got to do something fun too! Jet is terrified of alligators as well and always asking if they will be in any body of water we see.

Blessings~

amyhusted said...

Looks like they made some more memories that will last a life time. What a great dad!!!

Cheryl said...

Looks like an awesome "Men's Retreat"! Those will be treasured memories, I'm sure. (p.s. - I guess I shouldn't bother to invite you to the camping/canoing outing I'm planning...) ;-)