Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thankful - Day 2, by Jacob

Hi, this is Jacob and I'm thankful for...
*playing the tuba and sousaphone
*German butter brezels (big, soft pretzels)
*my rabbits, Cedar and Willow
*God's Word
*skiing in the Alps
*the ancient bristlecone pines, redwoods, and giant sequoias
*toys
*nature, especially trees, wildlife, and hunting
*fishing with Papa, U. Bill, Dad, and my brothers
*soccer with my homeschool league, and Dad
*chainsaws for cutting trees
*history lessons
*my family and friends

2 comments:

Anja said...

Hi Jacob,
I would love to be able to send a nice German soft butter pretzel your way! Tim loves them, too and, if we would let him, would eat them all day!
A big hug, Anja

Cheryl said...

The Big Butter Pretzels sound yummy! And skiing the Alps - I've only skied the Rockies. How is it different? Sounds exciting!! You sure have lots to be thankful for. I am thankful I know you and your family! :)