Saturday, November 20, 2010

Thankful - Day 4

Since it's my blog...I get another turn posting my thankful thoughts for the morning! :)
*My husband who gets up at 6AM on a Sat. just to make coffee for his early rising wife!
*My hot mug of coffee.
*The peacefulness of a Saturday morning while everyone else is still sleeping...nevermind...they all just came downstairs.
*Morning hugs and smiles from all my boys after having a sleepover together in one bedroom.
*Time to shop yesterday for Thanksgiving dinner that we're hosting this year.
*Sitting as a family, reading our Thanksgiving devotional last night.
*Friends that in are in China now getting ready to meet their new daughter...though wishing we were there, too.
*A strong furnace on this chilly morning!
*My coffee...have I mentioned this yet?
*Our pastor at church. We've learned so much, and will miss him and his family. Tomorrow is his last Sunday with us.
*No formal homeschool lessons this week...just real life.
*Laura and her daddy having cuddle time in the morning in front of the fireplace.
Watch throughout the day for those "thankful" moments, no matter how small!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

It's the small ones that I am appreciating most these days...like a day with no specific plans and a chance to be spontaneous with my hubby! That was nice...We are richly blessed!