Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day!
I was finally able to love on my new great-nephew.
That sounds really old, doesn't it?
He is such a sweet, little pumpkin, and it was nice to have a little baby around again!

Gifts for our little nephew. I love this book and read sections of it often. I have the book for girls sitting on my shelf, too!
The kids had so much fun with their friends.

And the ladies chatted around the table after dinner.

Can you tell this is father and son?

Cheers for dessert! Grandma made chocolate dipped marshmallows on pretzel rods using
those HUGE marshmallows that I never knew what to do with!

Some of the diners lost the battle...night, night!

And some of the big kids had as much fun as the littles!


3 comments:

Cheryl said...

"I had too much fun!" - Maddie, on her way up the stairs to leave.

Thanks for including us. :)

Karin said...

Looks like a blast!! I love Thanksgiving. :)

Shonni said...

I can see that ya’ll had a precious day together!!!