Thursday, December 9, 2010

A Day

I've had a day.
Not one I'd like to repeat any time soon.
*Headache...directly behind my right eye. That won't go away. Kind of nauseating.
*Laura stayed home again after having such a good day yesterday. And she whined ALL DAY...does wonders for the headache. I know...but my empathy is drained at the moment.
*Charlie's feelings were hurt by some not-nice words at school. Moms don't like that sort of thing. He seems to bounce right back, but the words are still in his head and heart.
And for the kicker...
*CCA* lost our document needed (LOI) to process our TA. Can I just cry right now? No wonder our TA has taken so long! Someone signed for the document in their office on Nov. 4th, but no sign of it now. Our agency is going to bat for us tonight (as well as 2 other families) to get it waived. After all, they have a copy of our LOI. But now they want original signatures. If we have to send another one, it could be 6 more weeks.
I think a long hot bath and early bedtime are in order!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh friend. I am so sorry for your day. I am praying for all these issues- in particular that your LOI will either be found, or the issue will no longer be an issue. Praying praying. Feel better too- those headaches are torture.

Sugar Momma said...

Oh sweet Angie...I am so sorry. Praying for you and your family. I guess if there is a silver lining it would be that so much happened today that you didn't like tomorrow HAS to be better! Love you friend...chin up...it is all going to be perfect timing...although that doesn't make it stink any less right now:)

Anja said...

I feel so much for you, my dear friend! Hope you made it into that bath and into bed early! Just try to get through this hard time, make it one more day till the weekend and hopefully by Monday things are brighter again! You are in my thoughts!
A big hug,
Anja

P.s.: Wish I was still close enough to help out...