Sunday, December 26, 2010

Our Christmas 2010

We opened our gifts on Christmas Eve morning. That gives the kids a chance to play and just have a down day before the big excitement of Christmas Day!
HA! I'm up before my brothers!
Ready to open presents. Lovin' the Santa hats! Laura will have nothing to do with hats!

Mommy, I love my new toilet seat. Do I really have to learn to use it, too?

Amarin bought Jacob his most-wanted Star Wars action figure.

Jacob made a Star Wars tank for Amarin.

Can't get enough of Star Wars...or so they tell me...

Sleeping bags for the boys!

Daddy got a griddle so he can cook lots of pancakes at once for this growing family!

A Christmas ornament from Laura to Mommy and Daddy. Apparentlly, she let her teachers put a Santa hat on her. Why do I think she does more for them than for us? Spoiled a little, maybe?

A new game for his Leapster...Star Wars...shocker!

Charlie bought Laura some animal crackers. I think this was her favorite gift!

Daddy surprised us all with a Wii. Favorite game so far...sword fighting. Even Mommy can play this one without too much difficulty!

Christmas morning...

Get your stockings!

Have you ever seen a child so excited about a stapler? He keeps using mine to make "gifts" for all of us. Now maybe mine won't be MIA?

Nutella...memories of eating at the German guesthouses...

"I can help you, sweetheart."

Don't you eat my raisins, Charlie. You know how I love my food!


What is that? It does not look like snacks to me!

Silly putty for our silly boy!

Yeah for Christmas morning!

Veggie Tales! We love these movies!

What? Santa took off with the whole pop can? Where's the deposit?

Moose hats from Grandma and Papa. So, of course we have to fight like moose! See Laura's expression....not likin' the whole hat thing again.

Oh, I'll just snuggle up with Grandma.

A bunch of moose cousins!

Ready to eat Grandma's yummy breakfast!

Jamie and the kids bought me a new phone with texting and a camera. I guess they thought it was time I joined the rest of the texting world. Don't I look efficient at texting?

OK...so my niece had to show me how to do it...I'm still not sure...

Lincoln logs!!

I'm so glad I have a girl cousin here!

A hatchet for our lumberjack. As of this moment, he wants to grow up to be a forest ranger. I don't know that that necessarily includes cutting down trees...

Cowboy Charlie...so who's gonna get lasoed first?

Our princess all dressed up in her new coat. Can you tell Grandma loves buying clothes for her? And, she didn't seem to mind this hat. I guess she knew how pretty she was!

A first Christmas for our first great nephew. He fell asleep in my arms Christmas night...I think he likes me best! (Hope his grandma's not reading this!) :)

My happy princess

Really? More Star Wars that you don't have? How much of this stuff do they actually make?

Tea for Grandma

And a Merry Christmas was had by all!

6 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful Christmas...I love all of your pictures :). And I REALLY love your hair Angie! It is so cute :)

Adeye said...

Looks like you had such a stunning day. I did have to laugh because you sure do sound like me with the phone :) I'm so like 1995.

Hugs, friend.

Lori said...

Looks like tons of fun!

Love the griddle. That is a GREAT gift!

Hey, text me! :)

Karin said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!! HOw fun that you get to go to Grandma and Grandpa's. I miss that. :)

Megan said...

Looks like a wonderful Christmas for all! I am glad to know we aren't the only ones "obsessed" with Star Wars! So happy you will be heading to China soon~the best Christmas news!! Blessings~

amyhusted said...

Such awesome pictures and memories. Happy, happy memories.