Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jenna's Birthday Photos

Jenna's birthday breakfast...so good to be 4!

Examining her new bracelet and necklace.

Puppy looks pretty good in those new clothes!

Balloon fight!

Our funny Charlie.

At the Orchid Park

Two peas in a pod...really!

The infamous red couch photos...our beautiful Jenna. She has a smile that captivates everyone that sees it. Locals will comment on her smile and beauty, and those we're around say her smile lights up the room. Our guide says that when she smiles, "the whole world blossoms."
brother and sister forever!

The three sweeties in our group

Our group...so much fun to be with these families and our guide!

US Consulate...here we come!

A birthday present from friends...a new mirror and comb.

What a pretty birthday cake...pink and Hello Kitty. Perfect!

She had lots of help decorating the cake with candles.

Look at the joy on her face after blowing out her candles!

6 comments:

Ann said...

Oh my! Angie your new little princess is so beautiful. I absolutly love the first photo. And yur right about her smile. I'm so glad things are going so well. My prayers are with you.

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...that SMILE! Wow...your guide is right! I look forward to seeing lots more pics of her as she grows up in your family. Happy Birthday, sweet girl! :)

Adeye said...

Oh my goodness, just look that the huge smile on her face in every picture! Priceless. She so knows that she is LOVED and treasured.

happy birthday, precious angel.

Anja said...

Happy, happy, happy birthday Jenna! You look so happy on all of these pictures, may your days be filled with happiness and joy from now on forward! We know you have the best new mommy and daddy in the world, three great brothers and a sweet sister - you are so lucky to have found this wonderful family!
All the best, we really hope to meet you one day! A big birthday hug from all of us.

Renee Kral said...

Hi - my name is Renee.I've been reading your blog and enjoying your journey and I must agree - Jenna has the most beutiful, infectious smile! I love look at the picture of her smiling. She is an angel!

Jean said...

Happy Birthday Jenna!! She is adorable!

I love her smile!!

Love all the pics!! Thank you for sharing your journey with us!!