Sunday, February 6, 2011

When the camera comes out...

...the children will pose.
Could my Jenna look anymore girly? I am so giddy about this! Go ahead and play with those action figures and cars. You still are my girly girl!
A friend bought her a little purse and she has been carrying it around constantly. She stuffs everything in it that will fit. And look at that flower in her hair. She's finally loving these accessories. I'll put them in her hair, and she immediately goes to the mirror to look...and smiles. Yep. I have two girly girls. YES!

Jenna met her paternal grandma and papa today.
She took to them just great.
Although, trying to differentiate between the words Papa and Baba (daddy in Chinese) is a bit tough right now.
So, the camera came out to capture these "firsts" with Jenna, and the boys could NOT be left out of the way of the lens. So, the goofy faces started, and chaos ensued. Grandma and Papa must have been exhausted when they went home tonight!
My dear Charlie....my huge, ginormous bucket of energy and dynamo!


This is our lovely "moose," Amarin.
Sorry, Jacob. I'm at a loss for words for this photo. :)
I just hope, for your sake, you don't get stuck that way!
This face was crackin' me up. I've never seen her do this one until her Papa made a funny face at her. After that, this was her response to everyone all night long. What a hoot!


She and Grandma thought it was pretty funny, too!

This little girl is loved more than she knows!

10 comments:

Jay and Chandra and Penny Regan said...

Ahhh! She looks so happy! So happy for your whole family!

Jean said...

Cute photos of your adorable but slightly silly kids!!

What a blessing to have grandparents!! Ours are in heaven with Jesus.

ENJOY!!

Anja said...

Instant family!
God bless you all,
Anja

Anonymous said...

WoW, Praise God she is finally home... We love her already. Thanks for allowing us to share in your life story.
Can't wait to meet her in person.
Love to all, The Starrs ~:o}

Cheryl said...

Precious, precious, precious, precious, precious kids with two wonderful, godly parents. Who could be more blessed? Perhaps I was, today, when Jenna ran to me for a hug. I could have melted. Love you all!

Adeye said...

She sure is loved and treasured. How amazing.

Beautiful family!

Sarah said...

So precious!

Jenny said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! She is just the sweetest. She and Lauren would totally be BFF's!! :)

Karin said...

OMGoodness...she looks so happy and sweet. What a punkin! Love seeing her bonding with her grandparents. :)

ahusted said...

Grandma and Papa look right at home with Jenna. So sweet. Congrats goes out to the new grandparents too!!!