Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Was this a good idea?

We moved Jenna into Laura's bedroom last weekend. Jenna and Charlie were just having too much fun and didn't seem to want to sleep!
So we thought...aha! We'll take care of this and put Jenna in Laura's room. Then Char will get his sleep, and the girls won't be talking and getting into mischief.
Ahem.
Guess they fooled us, didn't they?
Each night, the girls "chat" and giggle.


Hey, thanks for this arrangement, mama and baba. This is fun having a girly room!

8 comments:

Megan said...

Oh, so adorable! Those smiles in the last pic are too precious!!

Angela said...

Oh so cute! I love the colors!

Sugar Momma said...

Sweet! Girls will be girls :)

Cheryl said...

Awww! So precious and fun.

Adeye said...

Absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!! Your Laura makes me smile in every photo, friend. She reminds me sooooo much of Haven :)

amyhusted said...

Those little stinkers - they fooled you mama and baba.

Karin said...

Oh my goodness...sooo cute! Jenna has the most amazing smile. :) I bet the girls will have so much fun being together and falling asleep giggling and talking.

Darby Conley said...

Laura is getting so big and cute. I sure do miss seeing her smile every day. I hope she is learning lots at school.