Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MAW - May 14, 15

So, my swim with the dolphins was done. But I still had another afternoon of sunbathing.

I love sitting on the steps, splashing my hands in the water, and just looking beautiful!


My siblings all decided to jump into the pool together.

Ready...

Set...

Go!


Splash!



Daddy can hold on to all of us in the water. He's so strong!


Then, Sunday morning, we flew back home. Let me tell you, my teeth were actually chattering when we hit that 43 degree weather. Seriously? This is May? Someone put me back on the plane to Bella and Fiji, please!!!!

The limo picked us up at the airport and drove us home. I was happy, but not quite as much as the drive TO the airport last week.

I had such a fun time. I feel very blessed!


4 comments:

Kristin said...

Make A Wish is such a wonderful organization. So glad your family had such a wonderful experience. It's been a joy seeing all those smiles in your beautiful pictures. Hhmmm... 43 degrees? It's been in the 70's here. Are you ready to move again?!?

Karin said...

So awesome that MAW gave you such a great trip! Bummer about the 43 degrees. Blech. Come on, spring!

amyhusted said...

When I paged down to the bottom of this post and was reading and then saw the picture with Laura's huge smile, I got goose bumps. What a blessing. :)

rantnrav said...

Hi everyone! We miss you at Island Dolphin Care!! I hope your trip home was a safe and uneventful one! CAN I POST YOUR BLOG ON OUR FACEBOOK PAGE & WEB SITE FOR OTHERS TO SEE?? big hugs to all from us and the dolphins!
Deena