Sunday, May 8, 2011

MAW - May 8

Today was Mother's Day. We gave Mommy homemade cards. She said they were just what she wanted.


My mama says she loves being with us and loves having a big family...craziness and all!


My family.




There was a lot of swimming again today. My brothers love the water just like I do and they found friends to play with in the pool. The "big thing" today was jumping off this place into the pool. Here's Jacob...

and Charlie...




Amarin and Jacob jumped tandem!


I'm thinking I'd rather be in the water than taking a break for lunch.


We keep thinking about how much life has changed in the past few for my little sister.


My brothers went with a friend and his dad to explore the gulf waters. Moments later they were all running for the shore yelling, "Crab!" Such brave boys!



Then my big brothers got really brave and swam out to the raft with their friends.
They all doggie paddled so their feet wouldn't touch the seaweed.


They said they saw lots of fish, and even a small starfish. Do they remember that we saw small sharks last night just down the way?




Here goes Amarin, jumping back into the gulf.


Jacob, too.


And here they come swimming back to shore.


This afternoon, the hotel moved us to a higher floor so we could have a better view of the gulf. And guess what was waiting for me when we got to the room?

A gift basket from the hotel staff, complete with a stuffed dolphin, a photo album/scrapbook, and lots of stickers. I was very happy.


So happy that I bit...I mean kissed...my dolphin.


Yes, I was very happy.


I love my big brother, Jacob. He's happy, too, and makes funny noises that make me laugh.


We ate dinner and watched the beautiful sunset.


Then it was time for bed. Tomorrow is a big day. I get to meet my dolphin friend!

Night-night.



No comments: