Friday, June 17, 2011

Enabling Behavior

What should we do when somene really cute is caught being sneaky?

Enable them and take a photo!


Dinnertime obviously wasn't coming soon enough for this little sweetie.

I had just set out grape tomatoes on everyone's plate...including this one.

Where did they go?


Let's try this again and see if we can catch someone in the act.


I know I'm so stinkin' cute...you'll let me get away with anything!


Yep...just as we thought. Charlie's amused by the whole situation.


Down the hatch.


Delightful! Guess we can't complain when she eats tomatoes...but perhaps she could eat off of her own plate and not graze everyone else's?

I must say, though, I impressed with her determination and problem solving skills when she's hungry!



1 comment:

MommaBradley said...

Enabling is always okay when your daughter is eating healthy! Now, if only we could get her to use her fork to get something off someone else's plate...