Saturday, August 20, 2011

The Tea Party

Betcha thought I was blogging something political, huh?

We girls actually did go to a teaparty with Grandma, Aunt Julie, and cousin Nicole...

none of whom are in any of these photos.

Perhaps I would have taken more photos had I taken my camera and not relied on my phone.

Nice job, me.


But here are my girly girls. Laura preferred to smile when I didn't have the phone pointed at her. But she still looked so pretty at the tea party! The necklace she's wearing was mine when I was a little girl. Fun sharing those things!


Jenna has been excited for days about this tea party, and wearing her "prilly" dress. She was just tickled to see the real tea cups and silverware...oh, yeah...and the "all you can eat" scones and sandwiches and little-girl-tea, aka. lemonade.



Love that dimple!
Oh, and there's half of cousin 'Colie. Guess I did capture her in a picture...kind of...

Oh, yes. The tea was just splendid!




3 comments:

MommaBradley said...

What fun!! Jenna's hair has gotten so long and both the girls looked beautiful :)

Cheryl said...

So fun! Cristin hosted a tea party for her girlfriends from NBWA the first year we homeschooled. It was fun researching recipes for scones and lemon curd and tea...I wish I could find those pictures!

Karin said...

Awwww....looks like so much fun! Love the real china plates...