Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Preparing for Thanksgiving

We are preparing for Thanksgiving, but this year seems unbelievably easy.

No food to prep, no house cleaning, nothing.

So, we're having fun with some crafts. The kids love crafts, and I love finding ideas on the internet that makes me appear to be quite a "crafty" mom!


I found some Thanksgiving vocabulary words to help Charlie with his reading. He cut them out and glued them on big paper.

Jenna's learning to color by number. Following directions is important, so once in a while we skip over the creativity of art, and just follow directions.
Then we all wrote words on paper feathers, telling for what we are thankful. We cut out our feathers, and glued them on to a turkey that Jacob drew.


Jenna loves to cut with scissors!



1 comment:

Debbie Sauer said...

Sounds like a great Thanksgiving to me! Love the crafts, my granddaughters are really into these things. So much fun! Happy Thanksgiving.

Blessings