Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What's Cookin' Wednesday

Today is Wednesday, right?

And I just realized that I missed sharing a favorite recipe last week.

We were on the road.


But here's one for today, and I have to say...the kids and I LOVED it.

Next time I must double, or triple, the recipe.


And before you get all "weirded out" by the recipe title, let me tell you, it tastes like Thanksgiving dressing. As we ate it, Jacob and I kept trying to figure out the taste, and by golly, we did it. Thanksgiving dressing...or stuffing...whichever you prefer.

Bulgar Wheat Pilaf



I followed the recipe exactly, and it was very easy, healthy, and delicious. Now I just need to find a place that sells bulgar wheat. My favorite little shop recently closed.

Feel free to link up your blog, and post a favorite recipe of your own!

No comments: