Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happenings Here

Where does the time go? We're already 1/2 way through December, which means Christmas, 2012, and our move is upon us. But we're still trying to keep a sense of normalcy...whatever that looks like. So, I'm posting this to remind myself of what we've been doing in the midst of paperwork, house hunting, list making, Christmas prepping, purging, reorganizing...yeah. I think the Carribean Islands are calling my name. Cayman Islands, anyone?

Homeschool. We're plugging away just fine, though this year is probably the most unorganized I've ever felt. I wonder why? But as you can see, Charlie is doing well in accounting, so I guess I can't complain.


Amarin's Thai lessons are finished as we wind down on our committments. His teacher was so sweet. And, no, she doesn't always dress like this. It's part of her job. Isn't it beautiful?
Theater...yours truly.


And we're learning fashion. Girls are so much fun to dress!


Char was sooo excited yesterday to get his new math books in the mail which now include tests! He finished kindergarten math in 1/2 year, and is on to grade one. He asked last night to take his first test. Oh, if only that enthusiasm would not wane.




2 comments:

Kristin said...

I think you need some vanilla sugar in your coffee... lots of coffee!

Anja said...

As I have just gone thru a move, I can only say: they come, they happen, they go and then one day at a time, you are making a new house a new home. Moves happen one box at a time, so don´t put too much stress on yourself. I am still sitting in the midst of unpacked boxes down here in the basement, but the upstairs is already nice and that is great. Will these boxes down here ever get unpacked? Well, maybe not this year! ;-)))
Sending lots of love to all of you from all of us, Anja