Sunday, February 5, 2012

Our Superbowl Knowledge

See, we're not really a sports-minded family. We enjoy going to a hockey game now and then, or Jamie might take the boys to see a baseball game once per summer, but we really don't get into watching games on t.v., or even keeping up with teams. Hence, the following conversation...

Jacob: Mom, who do you think will win the Superbowl tonight?
Me: I have no idea.
J: I hope the Giants win. What about you Amarin?
A: I like the Patriots.
J: Why?
A: I don't know.
Charlie: (in all seriousness) Well, I like the Patriots and the Redcoats!
(Insert hilarious laughter here from his brothers! OK, I laughed at him, too!)

4 comments:

ahusted said...

Oh goodness - Charlie you cracked us up too. Glad you know something about those redcoats.

Kristin said...

Too, too funny! That gave me a good chuckle this morning.

barbara said...

We missed you at our Super Bowl party! We were reminiscing about last year - remember, you had just brought Jenna home? We had so much fun! I think we had better food this year though :)

Angela said...

Just wanted to drop a note and let you know I love your blog! Since the day I brought my daughter home, she has been the joy of my life! She used to always ask about her adoption story, but as she gets older, I finding she doesn't like to hear it. I am so worried she is ashamed of her past so with the help of http://onlineceucredit.com/edu/social-work-ceus-iap I am learning ways I can help my daughter accept the events of the past and enjoy the life she has now.