Thursday, April 5, 2012

Cowboy Salsa

I can't for the life of me remember where I got this recipe. But it's really easy, delicious, and fun! Amarin made it for us this AM, and we ate it for lunch. Served with some chips...yum, yum, yum!

Cowboy Salsa
1 can each: pinto, black-eyed peas, black beans, northern beans, white corn (we omit this)
Drain all and rinse.
4 ounces diced chilis
2 bell peppers, chopped
5 cloves of garlic, minced
1/2 red onion, chopped
1/2 cup lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar (we used a dash of honey)
1/2 cup olive oil
Combine it all, cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours.
Enjoy!

1 comment:

ahusted said...

Way to go Amarin!!! When are you coming over to make it for us? Yummy, I think this will be a spring treat for us and when I make it we will think of you. :) Love to you all!!!