Saturday, June 9, 2012

I Am Safe

Lest you think we live in a dangerous town...we don't.
But just in case anyone tries pulling a fast one on us, 
we have protection on premise.

My in-house policeman...complete with uniform, artillery, and his own set of wheels.

 
 Assisting him is his side-kick Jengo Fett...or is it Boba Fett?  Really not sure about St@r Wars.
I think I'm falling asleep even as I write about it.

 And last but not least...SpiderM@n.  
Yes.  I'm feeling at ease in this town.  
No fear.  
Except for the fact that he can't see where he's going and highly likely that someone will meet up with his tires.


3 comments:

Kristin said...

Hee hee! I'm glad you have such great protection!

Sharon said...

LOVE reading your blog when I get to it. Such alot going on these days with the boys - you know how it is lol!

Think of you all often,take care xx

Sharon said...

Btw, great pics xx