Saturday, October 27, 2012

Molecules?

Jacob and I went shopping at one of the "dollar stores" in our town.
I know...I know...I spoil him!  :)
I saw Pop Rocks.  Does anyone else remember these?
Well, Jacob had never had them so I decided that was deprivation, and he should have some.

He didn't even know what to do with them.
Just dump 'em in your mouth!
He did, and started laughing.  It was hilarious...and noisy with all the poppin'!

After a minute he said in his serious tone..."What do they do to alter these molecules?"
Huh?
It's Pop Rocks, buddy.  Just be a kid and enjoy the craziness of it all!






2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Ha! That's so funny! Just read it to my hubby and he laughed too:) cute kid! Thx for stopping over at my blog today!
Blessings,
Rebecca

Mary Bradley said...

Oh my - I'm sorry I never told you... Laura enjoyed Pop Rocks in our classroom!! I had some last year at Halloween time and she made the funniest face! Happy Halloween!!