Tuesday, November 6, 2012

2 Hours


Philippians 2:14
Do all things without grumbling or complaining.

That verse went through my mind numerous times as we waited 2 HOURS to vote.
I'm used to voting in a small town where we walk in, wait for 2 or 3 people, and then cast our vote on paper.  Here, we vote electronically.  That's fine. But could anyone tell me why there were only 2 people registering voters in such a big precinct?

But I reminded the kids, and myself, that voting is a privilege, a right, and a responsibility.  There's no guarantee, the way our country is headed right now, that we will always have that right.

Every American of voting age should be at the polls today if they haven't voted early.
Knowing one has the opportunity to make a difference and doesn't...that's lazy.  Even if it means standing in line for 2 hours.

And may God Bless America!


No comments: