Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas Day

Christmas morning...I did it again.  I slept until 7:30 when the boys knocked on my hotel room door to see if Santa had filled their stockings.  Oops.  Maybe I should use an alarm clock!

Santa, who only gets credit for stockings in our family, left a few goodies. 

A game for Char,

 cologne for Amarin,

 a calendar for Jenna, 

 Jacob looks confused over the cologne...

 and, hey, could somebody give me a hand with gifts over here?

 First, we had brunch and opened presents at Pink Grandma and Papa's house...

 where the boys enjoyed some PS2 time.

 And then off for dinner and gifts at White Grandma and Papa's house.


A fun, fun day.  The next day we headed home, thankfully before the snow storm hit this area!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Angie,
It was fun catching up with your blog, this morning. Happy New Year to the Millers from the O'Briens! :)

obat penyakit kanker payudara said...

very exciting to celebrate Christmas