Sunday, December 2, 2012

Christmas Traditions

Once the Thanksgiving festivities come to a conclusion, the kids start "reminding" us of the Christmas traditions that need to start happening!   So far, we've put up our Christmas tree, opened the first couple of doors on our Advent calendars, and last night...
The Polar Express!
We love this movie, and we always watch it in early December for our movie/pizza night.
It's a fun way to kick off the Christmas season.
The kids (& parents) love this tradition.

Jacob walked in with pizza and a "Ho, Ho, Ho."
Note the Santa hat...did I not write earlier that they wear them everywhere?!!

 Tradition even down to the quilt that goes on the floor for pizza/movie night.
This is a quilt that my grandma helped make back in the early 1970's, and I won in a drawing.
It may be fraying, but it joins us every week, and Christmas season!


1 comment:

ahusted said...

I sure love this tradition of yours. Can you imagine my boys faces if I asked if they wanted to have a pizza and movie night?