Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Uninvited Guest

We have an uninvited guest in our home...the bug!
It hit me a few weeks ago, and is SLOWLY making its way through the family.
The bug hit Laura with a fever over the weekend...
Jamie Sunday night...
Jacob last night...
and Amarin this A.M.
THANKFUL there's no nausea with it!

Laura went back to school today, but I was called to come get her.
By the looks of the photo below, she planned this to get out of work.
Little did she know there was a bowling field trip she missed today.

 We're enjoying lots of Christmas movies today.

 And drinking lots of gatorade, sucking on cough drops, boiling spices, and rubbing peppermint oil on our feet and chests.

Oh.  And Jamie just texted.  He's on his way home from work...sick.
If you need me, I'll be in Hawaii until further notice.

2 comments:

ahusted said...

Oh no!! Not you guys too. We hardly get sick and I was down for a couple days and Devin got it twice. I hardly ever hear of you guys getting sick either. This must be a nasty one. A little down time for Christmas is what I'm thinking.

Kristin said...

Ick! It's been going around in our area, but we've been spared so far. Praying your household is rid of that nasty bug soon!