Today was moving day...our first big change before Amarin arrives from Thailand. I figure it's best to introduce this change in small steps to avoid at least a few meltdowns. It was actually just some furniture moving and removing. Jacob and Amarin will share a room and their bunkbed arrives tomorrow. So, it was time to move. Jacob was a big help since we had to tear down his bed to move it one room over for Charlie. Those tight turns take some planning and careful maneuvering! And we had to move Charlie's "old" dresser and toddler bed into storage to be sold. Jacob gets to camp out on the floor tonight, and Charlie gets to sleep in his "new" bed. He's very excited, and I'm hoping he doesn't fall out!
Maybe now I can dust that dresser!
Filling his "new" nightstand with toys.
How did that ball get under my mattress?
A new home for jammies.
At last...a big boy bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment