Just some odds and ends photos....
I took my camera when we went out for Thai food last week to celebrate. Too bad I didn't remember to use it until we were leaving the restaurant. The food was wonderful and we had enough for several leftovers!
Jacob unloading his loot from the Valentine party on Monday. He made his castle last week and was so pleased with it. One girl in his class asked why it was so big. Another girl said it looked like a "girl" castle. Fortunately, it didn't burst his bubble too much.
Even though Charlie stayed home sick, Jacob took his Valentine box and brought it home loaded with treats. Charlie was thrilled!
1 comment:
Great job on the braids. My sister and I used to be the braid queens. Whenever someone in our town needed their hair braided for a special occasion they came to us. Tell Jacob we loved his castle.
Post a Comment