"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
Thursday, October 15, 2009
He did it!
He tied his shoes, all by himself, and he was p.r.e.t.t.y smitten
That's awesome! And there's his little shadow mimicking (sp?) his big brother! Jeff Corwin was in Thailand on a recent show and I saw the people smile and their faces looked like your newest darling! Made me happy!
7 comments:
Woohoo! Great accomplishment!! He is SO cute!
Yayyeeee---that's HUGE! Love the shoes too :)
YAY, Amarin! (Pretty Snazzy shoes, there.)
How exciting! I love the shoes and Charlie mimicing his big brother. Cute boys :)
That's awesome! And there's his little shadow mimicking (sp?) his big brother! Jeff Corwin was in Thailand on a recent show and I saw the people smile and their faces looked like your newest darling! Made me happy!
Great job Amarin. Will you please tie my shoes the next time I see you?
Way to go Amarin!! I love his smile, Angie!
Blessings~
Post a Comment