Today's my birthday! I'm 6!!
I'm a big girl, and I'm ready to go to school this morning.
They match my new birthday outfit.
I'm sure she planned that.
I still need my daddy's cuddles every morning.
I had a birthday party with my grandparents, aunts,
uncles, and cousins on Saturday.
Mommy made a ladybug cake for me.
It was supposed to be red...but pink is much more girly.
Besides, it would be weird to see everyone walking around
with red teeth!
Here I am with my Ruffey.
I'm excited for my birthday party to start.
uncles, and cousins on Saturday.
Mommy made a ladybug cake for me.
It was supposed to be red...but pink is much more girly.
Besides, it would be weird to see everyone walking around
with red teeth!
I'm excited for my birthday party to start.
Can you see it?
I'm a big girl now, and I don't try to eat it much anymore,
I'm a big girl now, and I don't try to eat it much anymore,
so mommy let me wear it.
well, at least play with that big yellow bow on top there!
It's an icecream sundae suncatcher!
pocket knife.
It makes mommy a little nervous.
He stood out in the pouring rain to grill
hamburgers for my party.
(The sun shone before and after this!)
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Beautiful Girl!! :)
Happy Birthday Laura. You have a way of lighting up a room with your smile and your hugs.
Happy Birthday Laura. You are such a little cutie.
Happy Birthday, Laura!! It looks like you and your family had lots of fun! Beautiful cake, Angie!
Happy Birthday, Laura! Looks like everyone enjoyed YOUR day!
Post a Comment