
We're getting closer each day to Jenna. Yes, I would love to get a phone call tomorrow from our agency saying that our Article 5 has arrived and that our TA miraculously was sent at the same time, and that we can travel ASAP. Yes, that would be nice...unrealistic...but a nice dream. So with a little extra wait time on our hands, we decided to have some fun.
You all know the awesome story of our first-ever adoption fund raiser...the rummage sale, last April. If you didn't hear the awesome way God provided every penny (plus one dollar) that we needed to send two days later, then you should read it HERE and HERE. It was an awesome story...a Memorial Box story if I kept one. But I don't have one...so it's in my bloggy memory!
So now we're getting ready and looking around at hotels and airfare to China, as well as the final payment to our agency that will be due very soon. We've been wanting to do an online fundraising "something," but weren't sure what to do. Some of you have had such great ideas, but it just wasn't clickin' with me. Then two days ago, it came to us, and it should arrive soon. Just in time for Christmas shopping...or whatever shopping. So stay tuned!
4 comments:
Hey Girl!! We just got our TA!! :) Come on!! We may be traveling on Nov. 18th due to the prices during the trade fair- maybe we will meet up in Guangzhou???!!!!!
Such wonderful news, reminds me of the song, "While I'm Waiting". I just can't get it out of my head lately. So many people going through this but so many different situations. Now, I can't wait to hear your Christmas fundraiser....
Can't wait to hear that you have that TA in your hands!!
I'm ready- how are you going to do this? I have loved the creative ideas others have had! Can't wait to find out what you got going!
Excited for you to bring your dear girl home!!
God is so good and he will pave the way!
Post a Comment