This little princess...
Laura's Make-A-Wish trip will be here in just over a week.
She will have time each day, for 5 days, in the water with the dolphins, and then
off to therapeutic classes.
Of course, the entire family gets to go and enjoy the sunshine, but
we can't wait to see all this trip has for her!!


6 comments:
SO COOL Angie! My shark lovin' girl thinks dolphins are a close second, so you'll have to post pics for her to see!
Oh how exciting!!!!! I can't wait to see the trip on your blog. :) You will love MAW. They are so amazing on those trips.
Yay! It's been a long wait Laura but it's here. I wish all of you a wonderful time and I too can't wait to see the pictures.
What a special time this will be for all of you, especially Laura!!!
Angie!!! That is awesome. Cannot wait to hear all about it. :)
Yay!! That sounds like so much fun!!
Hope we can follow along and live vicariously through Laura and your family!! SO bring your computer!!
Can't wait!!
Post a Comment