Once again, I bring you front row to our dinner table for a glimpse of nightly comedy.
A few nights ago, we had a terrifically strong wind storm ALL night long.
Everyone we talked to was awake that night, wondering what might be flying by, or off, their house.
I heard today that part of a local school's roof was blown off during the storm.
So, I shared it with my family tonight at dinner.
Me: I heard today that part of the elementary school's gym roof was blown off in the wind storm.
Jacob: Seriously? (that's his latest line for everything)
Amarin: What? Who's Jim Roof?
It was quiet for a brief moment as we interpreted his question.
Then we all laughed. As I explained Jim Roof vs. gym roof, I could see the lights go on in his mind, and he joined in laughing.
I just can't help but blog these funny times around the dinner table. They're too precious to forget!
No comments:
Post a Comment