"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
Tuesday, May 7, 2013
How many?
How many kids does it take to put together a see-saw?
So cute:) did they get it up and running??? I read your comment on my blog this morning and laughed. I was working on that post late last night and decided to finish it later today. I never submitted it! Then I woke up and saw your comment and thought... What?! I updated it and need your input:) Blessings sweet friend! -Rebecca
1 comment:
So cute:) did they get it up and running???
I read your comment on my blog this morning and laughed. I was working on that post late last night and decided to finish it later today. I never submitted it! Then I woke up and saw your comment and thought... What?! I updated it and need your input:)
Blessings sweet friend!
-Rebecca
Post a Comment