Saturday, January 2, 2021

Happy New Year, 2021

 It's going to be a great year!  

We had a lovely day at home as a family. We built a fire, played board games, read some books, cooked a ham dinner, shared our best moments of 2020 and aspirations for 2021, watched movies, set off a few fireworks, and saw the world "freeze" under the winter storm warning.  A couple kiddos even braved the outdoors to do a little slipping and sliding.



Freezing rain fell most of the day, topped by snow later that night.

I was deemed the "biggest loser."  I couldn't win a game for anything!


We tell Jenna she should never play poker.  She can't help grinning when she's about to win.

Jacob's giving Jamie "the look."




Even Gus is excited for 2021!

As soon as Laura realizes it's time to eat, she makes a beeline for the kitchen
with the biggest grin on her face!


Finally, I won a game!

No comments: