We took another trip to Charlotte, NC. Jacob wanted to be in-person for his first week at his new job, Jenna needed to interview and test with a prospective school, and we needed to get a few more ducks in a row.
 |
| We drove from IL, through Indiana, Ohio, and into West Virginia on our first day. In Ohio, we just happened to pass the exit for the Bob Evans Farm. I'd always wanted to visit, so we did! I love surprises along the way! |
 |
| The all-familiar gold dome in Charleston, WV. |
 |
| The mountains, with all the autumn colors, were breathtaking. |
 |
| Chillin' at a rest stop in the mountains. |
 |
| One morning, the "littles" and I visited the Billy Graham Library. Phenomenal place! This will be one of the "must sees" for visitors. |
 |
| We also visited Zootastic Park in Statesville, NC. |
 |
| How many attempts does it take to get just the perfect family photo? I lost count... |
 |
| Look out, Jenna! |
No comments:
Post a Comment