Thursday, March 18, 2010

Angels Rejoicing

Isn't it funny...some of the most important conversations
seem to happen in the van.
Or, maybe it's just because we spend so much time
in the van.
Anyway, we had another awesome conversation...
this time it was Charlie.
Now, Charlie talks non-stop...or sings...whatever it is
just to make noise. So, sometimes the radio gets turned up
just to drown out...er...so we can all hear some good music.
Today, I was glad it wasn't up too loudly.
Charlie: Mom, I want to go to heaven with Jesus and God.
Me: You do?
C: Yeah. Jacob are you going?
J: I know I'm going because I prayed and asked God into my
heart a couple years ago.
C: Mom, are you going?
M: Yes, I know I'm going to heaven. I prayed, too.
(All I hear now is whispering).
C: OK. I'm going to heaven, too. I just prayed to Jesus so I'm going.
Yahoo! I can hear the angels rejoicing now!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Oh yay!! That is so sweet!! It is so fun to be a part of these wonderful conversations with our children!! Such a blessing!!

Too cute!

Adeye said...

wooohoooooo!!!!! Totally precious :)

Jenny said...

Yahoo is right!!! Katie Mei gave her heart to Jesus on the 11th!!! : ) God is so good.

barbara said...

How in the world did you ever get to your destination safely? I would have had to stop driving until the tears of joy subsided! What an awesome conversation - thanks for sharing!

Michelle said...

Welcome to the family, my little brother in Christ! I know this was a proud moment for you Angie! That's wonderful!