
Some of you have probably heard or read something like this:
God, break my heart with the things that breaks yours.
I found A BLOG this morning.
The woman writing is on a trip with Compassion International
in Kenya for a week.
The things she is seeing and experiencing.
Oh, my goodness.
One of these days,
I really pray that I can experience what she's
experiencing now.
My heart has been called to Africa for a while now.
I would love to go to Africa, with Jamie and the kids,
on a missions trip.
But it's not time, I know.
But someday...
You can visit her blog HERE as she writes about her experiences
with families and orphans in Kenya.
And have the tissues handy!
2 comments:
Hi Angie, We sponsor our girl in Buriram through 'Compassion' Australia. We've visited her twice. She is fortunate not to be an 'orphan', she still lives with her parents and sister but her family struggles. Although I have seen huge improvements since sponsoring her which is just fantastic!
I thank my lucky stars every day that my boys are not 'orphans' but still being abandoned sometimes seems just as bad. I hope one day they are both lucky to meet their birth mothers.
I too feel for the orphans but also the children who are abandoned and relinquished.
Thanks for the link to that blog - I'm going to read it now.
Sharon
We are following Kristen's blog (have been for some time), and her posts from Kenya are amazing!
Post a Comment