"Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
Wow, Angie! I truly could not decide if I wanted to smile or cry when reading day 3 and day 4 adventures! Such an amazing experience and how wonderful for Laura! Ruffey looks so sweet. Each picture I would think was my favorite till I got to another! Jet was terrified of dogs at first as well. Thought they all would bite. Can't wait to hear more! Blessings~
This is really amazing what they can teach these dogs to do! I hope that Ruffey gets over his shyness...you've got a busy household...no shy bones allowed! LOL Looks like he's going to be a GREAT companion for Laura. I'd like to have seen that bloodhound!
3 comments:
Wow, Angie! I truly could not decide if I wanted to smile or cry when reading day 3 and day 4 adventures! Such an amazing experience and how wonderful for Laura! Ruffey looks so sweet. Each picture I would think was my favorite till I got to another! Jet was terrified of dogs at first as well. Thought they all would bite. Can't wait to hear more!
Blessings~
Angie- I love this! It is so awesome to see Ruffey with Laura!
How cute that he wasn't so sure about the other kids but ya know, treats work well!
Thank you so much for sharing this experience with us- these dogs are incredible!
Praying for your continued journey with Ruffey!
Blessings,
Jean
This is really amazing what they can teach these dogs to do! I hope that Ruffey gets over his shyness...you've got a busy household...no shy bones allowed! LOL Looks like he's going to be a GREAT companion for Laura. I'd like to have seen that bloodhound!
Post a Comment