Friday, March 20, 2009

Jacob talks marriage

Jacob can be quite amusing and we sometimes have the most interesting conversations. Here's one...For the longest time, he has wanted to get married and have 100 kids. Fifty of them would be bio (I feel for his future wife) and 50 would be adopted (I can see agencies lining up now). The Duggar Family has nothing on him! This morning, he was talking about how his sister(s) would eventually leave to go with their husbands, but "don't worry mom. Your sons will always be here with their wives." Lovely. But then he decided that maybe he shouldn't get married because he wants to be an inventor. "I might electrocute her when she walks into my science lab." I've prayed for my children's future spouses...I think Jacob's may need a few extra!

1 comment:

amyhusted said...

An awesome book I found is called "The Person I Marry" by Gary Bower talks about the things I think about long before I do. It probably has a narrative on their website http://www.bowerbooks.com. I think you've given him some wonderful inspiration. Will there be another sister in the future? Sounds like he'd like one. Does Jacob have names for his 100 kids? Wow, that would be a lot of names to consider. I love the Dugger family. Amazing and inspiring family!!!