Saturday, January 16, 2010

Canine News!

We have news about Laura's canine friend. You can read it HERE.

5 comments:

Sugar Momma said...

I don't know what I did wrong but I couldn't get my comment through on the other site. I hope you don't mind me posting here :)

Yea Laura!! How sweet for her to have her very own companion dog. I can't wait to see photos :)

I have a dog I could have given to you for free...but I like you guys way too much ;) Ugh! Blue is straight up crazy.

Our golden retriever was the sweetest, most gentle and loving dog ever. If Laura's dog is anything like that...which I am sure he/she will be. She will have a great buddy.

So your daughter's PA one day and Laura's dog the next...you folks are on a roll - the Lord is really filling up the Miller house :)

Karin said...

That is awsome news!

amyhusted said...

Way too cool news. I bet the kids can hardly contain themselves. I know once Gabriel meets the new shaggy addition he will be asking even more to come over and visit. And we know how well that has been going lately :(. Are there any names picked out yet??? We're so excited for you all. Is Jamie thinking about getting that bonus room all fixed up?

Adeye said...

You are getting way tooooo much good news in one week. Are you God's favorite????

Just kidding :)

That is so wonderful. I cannot wait to see how it works out--I may just be following in your footsteps with Haven.

Love you,. friend.

Anja said...

Hi Angie,
don't worry about the boys being scared of the dog. Tim used to have an anxiety attack when he saw a dog, yet alone heard one barking. Within a week, all of that went away and they are playing catch now - running around the dining table!
This will be a great addition to your family, I'm sure! And as a preparation to your training, start watching Cesar Millan, the Dogwhisperer on National Geographic Channel! You are already a great packleader for your kids, now you only have to learn to do the same for the dog!!!