Permission granted to share our new daughter's photo...
our sweet Bi Shasha!
Bi Shasha is her Chinese name, and it means "beautiful."
That she is! Shasha will be 3 years old
next Tuesday.
We are getting really close to having our dossier finished, and
getting our paperwork off to immigration.
Praying Shasha will be home by the end of this year!

7 comments:
Congratulations Angie! She is beautiful! That is so exciting!!
We are in Cape Marco- at the end of the island renting a condo! Yes, we go to Joeys, Snook Inn, Quinns on the beach, etc!! We have been coming her for 25 years! Are you coming this year? I'd love to meet you!!
You have a beautiful family!!
So excited for you - Continuing to keep the ENTIRE process in prayer, my friend! :) BIG HUGS XOXO
Oh Angie! She is beautiful! What a lovely little lady! I'm thinking we need to go to China next! Congrats! The Lord is good!
She's lovely, just lovely! I'm so pleased for y'all!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is adorable! :) Love that cute little grin.
Congrats!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful daughter. I'm so excited for you.
Gail said...We are so excited for you - another little princess! She is so adorable. You are all in our prayers.
Post a Comment