This morning, Jamie and I had to be in Detroit at 9 A.M. to be fingerprinted...again. I thought homeland security always kept fingerprints on record. So, if we've done this twice before, couldn't they just run them again? But I have to say, this was the most efficient I've seen immigration here in Detroit. We were on the road again by 9:20 A.M. And prints are taken electronically now...no more messy ink. Oh, yeah. As the worker was scanning my left pinky...a red "match warning" popped up on the screen. Hmmmmm..."Pure and undefiled religion in the sight of our God and Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their distress, and to keep oneself unstained by the world." James 1:27
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Fingerprints...check!
This morning, Jamie and I had to be in Detroit at 9 A.M. to be fingerprinted...again. I thought homeland security always kept fingerprints on record. So, if we've done this twice before, couldn't they just run them again? But I have to say, this was the most efficient I've seen immigration here in Detroit. We were on the road again by 9:20 A.M. And prints are taken electronically now...no more messy ink. Oh, yeah. As the worker was scanning my left pinky...a red "match warning" popped up on the screen. Hmmmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment