Friday, October 24, 2008

WHEN, not IF

Two nights ago I lifted Laura out of her booster seat after dinner. I placed her standing up on the floor and she proceeded to walk about 3 feet...no help from me, and with perfect balance. Then she just stood there and looked around as if this was no big deal. Jacob and I looked at one another with our mouths hanging open, and then Jacob literally fell off of his chair. (He has a flare for the dramatics). I tried it again, but she wouldn't walk. I think she realized finally what she had done, and that we had "caught" her in the act. So, the question isn't IF she can walk, it's WHEN she's good and ready to do it! You're busted, Princess!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YEAH! We are so happy to hear(and see in the picture)the great news about Laura. I'm at a loss of words here...

Anja, Daniel and Tim