Monday, April 20, 2009

The little things...

I have been thinking about a new bike for Amarin. With summer approaching, I'm sure he will want to learn how to ride one, and be able to ride around with Jacob. So, this morning at our homeschool co-op, I was purusing the table of freebies that moms bring in for others that may want them. Next to the table was a red bike, all wet from the rain. I assumed someone had ridden it to co-op and parked it there. Nope. The mom was standing there and said that she was giving it away. I couldn't believe it! The bike is in wonderful condition. And what was even cooler...her boys that rode it were adopted a few years back from Russia. Can you believe this? Does God not provide even the smallest things for us?


1 comment:

Karin said...

That is so wonderful that God provided a bike for Amarin!! He is such an amazing God!