Sunday, May 24, 2009

Kid-isms

Sometimes I just chuckle at what the kids say. Last week, Laura was a stinker in Sunday School and the teachers looked a little harried when we picked her up after church. So I told her this morning that I wanted her to be good girl and no fussing at the teachers.
Charlie came up to her, shaking a finger, and said, "No hitting other people, Lauwa." Somehow, I don't think that was the issue, but nevertheless, a good reminder...for EVERYONE.
On our way to church, Charlie said, "I want to go to church." Jacob replied, "Well, it's your lucky day because that's where we're going!"
On the drive home, Charlie shared that **** was crying in Sunday School and had to sit in a chair. "Were you a good boy?" "Yes. But Lauwa threw pretzels!" Hmmm...that was a quick diversion...
Finally, I asked Charlie, "What did you talk about in church today?" He replied, "Baby Noses." We all laughed...
Obviously, you've figured out that if I'm posting about going to church, we haven't left for Thailand. More paperwork issues to work out, so we canceled our flights for yesterday. Hopefully, we'll hear something soon....

No comments: